Module 5 of 11 in the foundation course on TSM. Students may purchase one separate module or the whole course of 11 modules with a bundle discount. For: psychodramatists, psychologists, mental health professionals working with trauma, therapists, and social workers.
Participants will be able to:
-Understand the difference between classical and TSM doubling;
-Learn Body and Containing Doubling;
-Understand how to utilize Triple Double;
-Use practically and direct your protagonist and group members on how to Double;
-Direct pieces of work with plenty of different Doubling.
Body Double, Classical Double, Containing Double, Triple Double, doubling in trauma work, safety, intuition, prescriptive roles, neurobiology. Doubling is the heart of psychodrama.
-The Body Double: An Advanced Clinical Action Intervention Module in the Therapeutic Spiral Model to Treat Trauma by Kamala Burden and Linda Ciotola.
-Doubling. Key Concepts.
-The Art of Doubling by Linda Ciotola
-How the Body Double Role Developed by Linda Ciotola
-How ‘Containing Double’ supports trauma recovery by Karen Carnabucci
-The “Triple Double” by Linda Ciotola
· Video lectures - 15 min
· Video Demonstration - 38 min
· Handouts - 7 min
· Practicum - 15 min
Breaks - 15 min
Each 50 min of content requires a 10 min break that will be included in your total certified hours
Hours for Certificate
· 1:30 Hours Total
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.