Module 10 of 11 in foundation course on TSM. Students may purchase one separate module or the whole course of 11 modules with a bundle discount. For: psychodramatists, psychologists, mental health professionals working with trauma, therapists, and social workers.
Participants will be able to:
-To learn the process of emergent psychodrama in words;
-To understand the process of simultaneous protagonist and how to do it yourself;
-To continue to experience left side of brain to bring your Autonomous Healing Center forward
-To direct processing of the group session.
-PTSD Unites the World 2017.
-Psychodrama Revisited 2019
-Chapter 3 Evolution of TSM
· Video lectures - 62 min
· Handouts - 108 min
· Practicum - 30 min
Breaks - 40 min
Each 50 min of content requires a 10 min break that will be included in your total certified hours
Hours for Certificate
· 4:00 Hours Total
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.