with Rebecca Walters
Module 2. Psychodramatic Role Training
Role Training works outstandingly on an adult’s social skills; supervision for students and teachers; supervision for mental health professionals and any employees; for working on saying “NO” to children, adolescents and adults; on effective communication; asking for promotion at work; kind and firm ways communicate uncomfortable topics; coaching students, therapists, professionals; telling bad news; parent and teacher dealing with difficult teenager; and many others situations when communication needs to be more effective or the old behavior doesn’t work and needs to be changed. Students may purchase one module individually or the whole course including 2 modules with a bundle discount.
For: psychodramatists, psychologists, educators, supervisors (any kind), professionals working with children and adolescents, and people who are interested in personal development and trying new effective roles via action method.
In Module 2 Rebecca Walters demonstrates theoretically and practically how to use Psychodramatic Role training.
Video 1 (lecture part) of this module is the same as for Module 1 and 2 where Rebecca describes both approaches - Psychodramatic and Sociodramatic.
Students may purchase one module individually or the whole course including 2 modules with a bundle discount.
Describe basic Moreno’s ideas on roles and spontaneity.
- Describe two differences between psychodramatic and sociodramatic role training and between Psychodrama and Sociodrama;
- Identify three basic techniques, used in Sociodramatic & Psychodramatic role training;
- Determine Differentiate when Psychodramatic and Sociodramatic approach works best;
- Practice directing Sociodramatic & Psychodramatic role training.
-Role Training article.
· Video lectures - 36 min
· Video Demonstration - 42 min
· Handouts - 2 min
· Practicum - 45 min
Breaks - 25 min
Each 50 min of content requires a 10 min break that will be included in your total certified hours
Hours for Certificate
· 2:30 Hours Total
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) hours: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.
(100 Days Access)
*Recommended Videos Not Included in Total Hours for Certificate
Role Training: Practical Applications
What is so great about Role Training? Suppose an individual is not satisfied with the present situation. For instance, Mary wants a promotion at her work but does not get it. She already tried to talk to her boss, but all communications were unsuccessful, and she’d like to be more effective in her communication. She wants to get her promotion or at least clear answers from her boss on their plan to validate her effort.
May we send you a biweekly newsletter?
When subscribed you will ONLY receive info on:
V Invitations for free limited-space courses
V Free video releases
V Newly released courses and discounts
V Invitations to our events
You will NOT receive: