For: psychodramatists, psychologists, educators, supervisors (any kind), professionals working with children and adolescents, and people who are interested in personal development and trying new effective roles via action method.
In Module 2 Rebecca Walters demonstrates theoretically and practically how to use Psychodramatic Role training.
Video 1 (lecture part) of this module is the same as for Module 1 and 2 where Rebecca describes both approaches - Psychodramatic and Sociodramatic.
Students may purchase one module individually or the whole course including 2 modules with a bundle discount.
Describe basic Moreno’s ideas on roles and spontaneity.
- Describe two differences between psychodramatic and sociodramatic role training and between Psychodrama and Sociodrama;
- Identify three basic techniques, used in Sociodramatic & Psychodramatic role training;
- Determine Differentiate when Psychodramatic and Sociodramatic approach works best;
- Practice directing Sociodramatic & Psychodramatic role training.
-Role Training article.
· Video lectures - 36 min
· Video Demonstration - 42 min
· Handouts - 2 min
· Practicum - 45 min
Breaks - 25 min
Each 50 min of content requires a 10 min break that will be included in your total certified hours
Hours for Certificate
· 2:30 Hours Total
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) hours: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.