Module 7 of 7 on working with Adolescents Using Action Techniques. For educators, psychodramatists, psychologists, therapists, social workers, and parents trying to connect with their adolescent children. Students can purchase individual modules or the entire course of 7 modules, with a bundle discount.
Participants will be able to:
-To describe why action methods are particularly suited to work with adolescent populations;
-To explain the developmental challenges along the age continuum from puberty to mid-20s and discuss action strategies appropriate to each;
-To outline psychodramatic techniques that are appropriate at each stage of group development;
-To describe psychodramatic techniques for working with values clarification with adolescents;
-To direct Social/Cultural Atom in the group setting. Use the video Demonstration to guide your work.
-To explain the factors that build resilience in youth and how to use psychodrama and sociodrama to build these factors;
-To outline a series of action techniques that can be used to support work with adolescents on substance use and abuse issues; and
-To identify unresolved issues from one's own adolescence and discuss strategies for using them to support rather than hinder work with adolescents
-Social Atom Direction
· Video Demonstration - 99 min
· Handouts - 90 min
· Practicum - 36 min
Breaks - 45 min
Each 50 min of content requires a 10 min break that will be included in your total certified hours
Hours for Certificate
· 4:30 Hours Total
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.
(100 Days Access)
*Recommended Videos Not Included in Total Hours for Certificate
Rebels with a Cause: Working with Adolescents Using Action Techniques.
Students can buy one separate module or the whole course of 7 modules with a bundle discount.
May we send you a biweekly newsletter?
When subscribed you will ONLY receive info on:
V Invitations for free limited-space courses
V Free video releases
V Newly released courses and discounts
V Invitations to our events
You will NOT receive: