Therapeutic Spiral Model (TSM) Psychodrama: Theory & Practice with Trauma. How TSM Works.
Foundations and Expansions.
with Mario Cossa
Module 4. Safety Structures.
The module presents how to build up safety in the group or in individual work using six action structures that might fit any clinical or non-clinical issues. Six structures aim to build up the strengths to prepare for further trauma work (or other personal material).
Module 1 of 11 in foundation course on TSM. Students may purchase one separate module or the whole course of 11 modules with a bundle discount. For: psychodramatists, psychologists, mental health professionals working with trauma, therapists, and social workers.
Participants will be able to:
-Describe six, Action Safety Structures of TSM.
-Help to identify strengths.
-Direct a group or an individual in creating a Circle of Strengths, and in using Locograms and Spectrograms to explore and build connections.
-Direct a group or an individual to work on an Art of Integration Project.
-Direct a group or an individual to establishing the role of Observing Ego.
-Direct a live or ZOOM group to use the Step-in Sociometry structure, and the Hand on Shoulder structure.
Video lecture on:
-TSM Safety Structures;
-Circle of Strengths;
-Locograms and Spectrograms;
-Hands on Shoulders;
-Art of Integration.
Video demonstration on:
-Observing Ego, Circle of Strengths, Spectrograms and Locograms.
-Hand on Shoulder, Step in Sociomenty.
-Project of Integration.
-Directing Spectrograms and Locograms.
-Containment: The Key to Safety with Action Methods for Trauma.
· Video lectures - 53 min
· Video Demonstration - 88 min
· Handouts - 14 min
· Practicum - 120 min
Breaks - 55 min
Each 50 min of content requires a 10 min break that will be included in your total certified hours
Hours for Certificate
· 5:30 Hours Total
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.
(100 Days Access)
*Recommended Videos Not Included in Total Hours for Certificate
- Recommended video to watch Healing Trauma with the Therapeutic Spiral Model. Interview with Dr. Hudgins. Part 1 of 3.
- Recommended video to watch Healing Trauma with the Therapeutic Spiral Model. Interview with Dr. Hudgins. Part 2 of 3.
- Recommended video to watch Healing Trauma with the Therapeutic Spiral Model. Interview with Dr. Hudgins. Part 3 of 3.
Therapeutic Spiral Model (TSM) Psychodrama: Theory & Practice with Trauma. How TSM works. Foundations and Expansions. 11 modules
TSM modified classical psychodrama, combined with the attachment theory and recent research in interpersonal neurobiology. Incorporating trauma theory to ensure safe applications while working with trauma. By taking this course you bring containment and structure into your work.
May we send you a biweekly newsletter?
When subscribed you will ONLY receive info on:
V Invitations for free limited-space courses
V Free video releases
V Newly released courses and discounts
V Invitations to our events
You will NOT receive: