Action Methods in Education
with Linda Ciotola, USA
M.Ed., TEP, CET III
Teachers will learn and be able to apply action methods in their classroom management and in their teaching of the subject matter. Enlivening course material actively engages students in the process. This achieves co-operation and engagement of students with one another, the teacher, and the course content.
"I know how it feels to struggle to maintain order in the classroom and keep students interested and engaged. This course helps facilitate instructor's cohesion among students and actively engages them in the learning process. See examples of action methods you can use in the classroom. Action Methods in Education can be used by Teachers in K-12 or higher education."
Participants will be able to:
· Use Action methods like Timeline, Step to the Line, Circle Sociometry and more.
· Understand terms applicable to Action Methods in Education.
· Demonstrate use of action methods applicable in educational settings.
· Video lectures - 97 min
· Video Demonstration - 52 min
· Reading Materials - 21 min
- The Triune Brain
· Practicum- 55 min
Breaks - 45 min
Each 50 min of content requires a 10 min break that will be included in your total certified hours
Hours for Certificate
· 4:30 Hours Total
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.
(100 Days Access)
May we send you a biweekly newsletter?
When subscribed you will ONLY receive info on:
V Invitations for free limited-space courses
V Free video releases
V Newly released courses and discounts
V Invitations to our events
You will NOT receive: