Students may purchase one module individually or the whole course including 2 modules with a bundle discount. Module 1 demonstrates the individual work and Module 2 demonstrates the group work. Both modules demonstrate online work.
For: psychodramatists, psychologists, mental health professionals, therapists, social workers, and people who are interested in personal development, and curious to start their action self-exploration journey with a deck of Tarot.
Participants will be able to:
- To use images in clinical and non-clinical individual and group settings;
- Get a sense of when it is appropriate to use Tarot deck and when different images;
- Make the decisions on what images can be used in a particular clinical or personal growth case;
- To learn the basic meanings of Tarot cards and utilize if clinically appropriate;
- To find the card meaning for the Self;
- Direct individual and group psychodramatic Tarot sessions, using embodying the card, doubling, and role reversal.
The course includes: 22 lessons include 33 minutes of video lecture, 39 minutes of handouts, 36 minutes of video demonstration of 1-1 online session, 76 minutes of video demonstration of a group session. Total certified hours are 6.5.