Practical Applications of Tarot Cards and Images in Clinical Setting.
This 2 module course on Practical Applications of Tarot Cards and Images in Clinical Setting demonstrates how to work with images using Tarot cards in a clinical and non-clinical individual and group setting. Tarot is a visual deck of cards, representing the full cycle of a personal growth journey ranging from the Fool Card, a.k.a. Zero Card, all the way to the Infinity Card, a.k.a. World Card.
Students may purchase one module individually or the whole course including 2 modules with a bundle discount. Module 1 demonstrates the individual work and Module 2 demonstrates the group work. Both modules demonstrate online work.
For: psychodramatists, psychologists, mental health professionals, therapists, social workers, and people who are interested in personal development, and curious to start their action self-exploration journey with a deck of Tarot.
Participants will be able to:
- To use images in clinical and non-clinical individual and group settings;
- Get a sense of when it is appropriate to use Tarot deck and when different images;
- Make the decisions on what images can be used in a particular clinical or personal growth case;
- To learn the basic meanings of Tarot cards and utilize if clinically appropriate;
- To find the card meaning for the Self;
- Direct individual and group psychodramatic Tarot sessions, using embodying the card, doubling, and role reversal.
The course includes: 22 lessons include 33 minutes of video lecture, 39 minutes of handouts, 36 minutes of video demonstration of 1-1 online session, 76 minutes of video demonstration of a group session. Total certified hours are 6.5.
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
CEUs. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin. Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors:
Karen Carnabucci, LCSW, TEP, Companions In Healing and the Lancaster School of Psychodrama and Experiential Psychotherapies are approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors to offer continuing education for social workers, marriage and family therapists and professional counselors according to Pennsylvania Board Approval #004002.
The Pennsylvania State Board of Psychology has approved continuing education programs with License #PSY000216.
The Wisconsin State Board approves CE credits for social workers, MFTs and LPCs Provider #6834-123.
Karen Carnabucci, Companions In Healing and the Lancaster School of Psychodrama and Experiential Psychotherapies maintain responsibility for the programs.
To obtain CEUs:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Obtain your certificate
c) Wait 3-5 days to receive your certificate by email
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.
$ 90 (Bundle) ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶(̶I̶n̶d̶i̶v̶i̶d̶u̶a̶l̶)̶*
. . ...........******** (180 days access) **************(100 days access)
*2 individually purchased Modules cost $100 for 100 days access while the bundle of 2 modules only costs $90 for 180 days access
May we send you a biweekly newsletter?
When subscribed you will ONLY receive info on:
V Invitations for free limited-space courses
V Free video releases
V Newly released courses and discounts
V Invitations to our events
You will NOT receive: