Therapeutic Spiral Model (TSM) Psychodrama: Theory & Practice with Trauma. How TSM Works. Foundations and Expansions.
with Dr. Kate Hudgins
Module 2. TSM Psychodrama: Clinical Psychology Guides Action Practice. The First 3 Stages Model of Experiential Trauma-Informed Therapy: A Clinical Map.
An overview of the TSM clinical map with the essential roles and elements. Dr. Kate will guide students through the three stages, advise how to establish it with the protagonist.
Module 2 of 11 modules foundation course on TSM. Students can buy one separate module or the whole course of 11 modules with a bundle discount. For: psychodramatists, psychologists, mental health professionals working with trauma, therapists, and social workers.
Participants will be able to:
-Practically establish the role of Observing Ego (OE).
-Get to know the clinical map with the three stages of TSM work.
-Understand how prescriptive roles work.
Video lecture on:
-The three stages and their purpose.
-Details on prescriptive roles.
-Introduction to TSIRA.
Video demonstration on:
-Establishing the OE role.
-Chapter 3 of the 2013 book: Evolution of TSM.
-2019 article Psychodrama Revisited.
-2017 article PTSD Unites the World.
· Video lectures - 28 min
· Video Demonstration - 21 min
· Handouts - 121 min
· Practicum - 30 min
Breaks - 40 min
Each 50 min of content requires a 10 min break that will be included in your total certified hours
Hours for Certificate
· 4:00 Hours Total
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.
(100 Days Access)
*Recommended Videos Not Included in Total Hours for Certificate
- Recommended video to watch Healing Trauma with the Therapeutic Spiral Model. Interview with Dr. Hudgins. Part 1 of 3.
- Recommended video to watch Healing Trauma with the Therapeutic Spiral Model. Interview with Dr. Hudgins. Part 2 of 3.
- Recommended video to watch Healing Trauma with the Therapeutic Spiral Model. Interview with Dr. Hudgins. Part 3 of 3.
Therapeutic Spiral Model (TSM) Psychodrama: Theory & Practice with Trauma. How TSM works. Foundations and Expansions. 11 modules
TSM modified classical psychodrama, combined with the attachment theory and recent research in interpersonal neurobiology. Incorporating trauma theory to ensure safe applications while working with trauma. By taking this course you bring containment and structure into your work.
May we send you a biweekly newsletter?
When subscribed you will ONLY receive info on:
V Invitations for free limited-space courses
V Free video releases
V Newly released courses and discounts
V Invitations to our events
You will NOT receive: