-For educators, psychodramatists, psychologists, therapists, social workers, and parents trying to connect with their adolescent children.
-Students can purchase individual modules or the entire course of 7 modules, with a bundle discount.
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.
$ 350 (Bundle) ̶$̶ ̶4̶3̶5̶ ̶(̶I̶n̶d̶i̶v̶i̶d̶u̶a̶l̶)̶*
. . ...........******** (180 days access) **************(100 days access)
*7 individually purchased Modules cost $435 for 100 days access while the bundle of 7 modules only costs $350 for 180 days access
May we send you a biweekly newsletter?
When subscribed you will ONLY receive info on:
V Invitations for free limited-space courses
V Free video releases
V Newly released courses and discounts
V Invitations to our events
You will NOT receive: